and other important stuff
All the paintings on this site are original works of art. To purchase a piece, please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (512)297.8111, and identify which painting you wish to buy by NAME. When sending payment, please make certain to include the full name, shipping address, cell phone number, of where you wish the work to be shipped.
If you buy three, or more, paintings, I will offer a discount.
• The images on this site have been professionally scanned and are good color representations of the work. With that said, I use layers of black oil, and much of the gloss, shine, and interesting detail is lost when scanned. Also, I use oil-based metalic gold and silver, which goes "flat" once scanned. Normally, if you like the scanned version, you will love the original; as they are richer and more alive.
• While you are buying a one-of-a-kind original, you do not own the copyright on the work, and it may not be: re-sold, reproduced, copied, used commercially, or displayed on-line without the permission of Lane Rockford Orsak. The artist maintains all rights.
• If you live in Austin, Texas, I will happily bring art to you to consider.
• Some of the art is framed, but the work can be easily inserted into ready-made frames (I always place them in a black wooden frame, 11x14" with 8x10 viewing, with a white mat, when I am in my studio and they look great), or custom framed in your community. If you are in Austin, I can offer custom framing, with my friends at Art Maters, Inc, for a fee of $100 per hour + frame cost. This includes consultation and delivery of finished work.
• If you are interested in a professional giclee (high definition scan on archival paper) of any piece, please inquire.
• If you have any questions, please feel free to email, or call me directly. I will get in touch with you as soon as possible: email@example.com, or (512) 297.8111.
Payment & Shipping
• For purchases, please send me a PayPal payment (click on PayPal for details...super easy) to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call me and tell me your information and I can process your credit card on my “square” account. If you prefer.
• The price includes shipping anywhere in the United States. International shipments include additional shipping cost and are not returnable.
• I will ship the art after payment is processed, FedX, three-day business. If you need me to ship it faster, you will be charged for the additional shipping fee.
• International buyers are welcome, but must pay the additional shipping cost and the art MAY NOT BE RETURNED, or receive an refund.
I want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. For online sales, If you wish to return a piece of art, I ask that you notify me of your intention to return the work immediately, and that you ship the merchandise back to me before the expiration of my five calendar day return policy, insured for the full purchase price , at your expense. The return must be post marked before the 5th calendar day. I cannot be responsible for lost packages. Upon receipt of the returned item, in the condition in which it was sold, we will refund the purchase price, less shipping.
To facilitate returns please keep in mind
• Returns must be returned postmarked before five calendar days the date of receipt.
• A painting that has altered or damaged will not be accepted for returns
• All International sales are final and my NOT BE REFUNDED.